If you’re an Arizona homeowner looking to increase the health of your family and your property, then you’re best advised to look into water filtration in Glendale.
Effects of Hard Water
Arizona is one of the states that’s known for having hard water; i.e. water with high concentrations of magnesium and calcium. These minerals have a serious impact:
- They cause sediment to build-up in pipes, appliances and plumbing fixtures.
- Laundry washed in hard water feels grimy and looks dull.
- Pots, pans, cutlery and flatware lose their shine and look cloudy.
- Hard water often has an inferior taste.
- High contents of magnesium and calcium in bathing water can make your skin feel dry, your nails brittle and your hair rough.
Water Filtration – A Safe, Affordable Solution
However, you can’t control where the water in your main comes from. So short of using bottled spring water for everything from drinking to bathing to laundry to household chore, you’re stuck with hard water, right?
Wrong. You can enjoy clean, pure water—and at a much lower cost that paying for it to be delivered to your home by truck. The solution is to install a whole-home water filtration system. This has the following three benefits:
- It reduces build-up of sediment, ensuring a longer life for pipes, appliances and plumbing fixtures.
- It removes excess minerals from the water and makes it taste better.
- It enhances the effects of cleaning, so your kitchenware looks cleaner and more sparkly, and your clothes look, feel and smell fresh and clean.
Not to mention one of the absolute best benefits: your hair, skin and nails will feel so much healthier!
Installing a Water Filtration System
If you’re interested in learning more about water filtration in Glendale, call Anthony’s Plumbing. With over 14 years of experience in the Glendale area, we understand the issues homeowners run into with hard water. That’s why we’re 100% qualified to advise you on the best water filtration system for your home. We’ll always explain to you exactly how it works, how it needs to be maintained, and what installation involves. So if you’re ready to invest in your home and yourself, call Anthony’s Plumbing today!