Often times when you’re having trouble with your sewer system, you’ll try to use a drain or sewer cleaning machine, and maybe a hydro-jetting service, but those approaches still don’t solve the underlying issue. When these cleaning services, and repair services aren’t enough, it’s time to consider a full sewer replacement.
Our licensed professionals at Anthony’s Plumbing specialize in providing full sewer replacements in Glendale for residential and commercial properties. We will perform a complete evaluation of your sewer system and give you our expert opinions on the best ways to approach the project.
To help you identify if you need a sewer line replacement for your property, there are several conditions or signs you can look out for.
Here are 3 of the most common signals to determine if you that need a sewer replacement in Glendale:
- Tree roots are surrounding and working their way into your sewer pipes. This intrusion will cause damage to your lines that, for the most part, won’t be taken care of with simple repairs.
- Collapsed spots on the ground surrounding your sewer lines are increasing, which is causing a lot of drainage issues.
- Consistent backups in plumbing fixtures all over your home are most likely caused by an excessive amount of debris built-up in your sewer lines.
Our experienced plumbers at Anthony’s Plumbing have successfully completed all kinds of sewer replacement projects with professionalism and efficiency with these kinds of obstacles in the way.
2 Factors That Affect Pricing for Sewer Replacement in Glendale
So if you’re concerned that you might need a full sewer replacement, one of your initial thoughts will probably be about pricing. We would like to advise you on a couple components to take into consideration when trying to ballpark a price:
- How long and deep do your sewer lines need to be? The location of your sewer system to public utility lines will need to be measured, along with how much digging the plumbing company will have to do. Simply put, the more you have to dig, the more expensive it will be. If they have to dig 60 feet long by 15 feet deep to make room for the whole sewer replacement, expect a larger-than-average price tag.
- Will you need to work around, or through, whatever lies above your sewer lines? Our seasoned plumbers have worked through all types of hurdles including sidewalks, driveways, roads, parking lots, and physical buildings. Simply put, the more you need to interfere with, the more costly the job will be. Especially if you’re having a sewer replacement done on your business property, you’ll need to consider if any interruption will cause a loss of revenue.
Call the plumbing experts at Anthony’s Plumbing to take care of your sewer replacement project in Glendale!