Website Anthony's Plumbing
Experienced Residential Plumbing Jobs/Careers With Anthony’s Plumbing
Take Your Career To The Next Level!
At Anthony’s Plumbing, we’re committed to the highest standard of quality service for our customers and employ highly motivated, personable individuals who are looking for a long-term career in the plumbing industry.
To make sure we consistently deliver the very highest quality customer service, we provide on-going training to our service technicians and customer service representatives.
Our team also receives technical training, safety training, and continuing education from national organizations such as the Nexstar Network to make sure everyone at Anthony’s Plumbing is at the forefront of our industry and always current on the latest industry innovations and technology.
- Paid Time Off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Ask about our 60/40 split!
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean and organized job site and a well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop a proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, and repair.
- Continued education and training.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Join our team and start enjoying the benefits, rewards, and stability Anthony’s Plumbing can offer!