Phoenix Water Filtration and Softening
Whole Home Water Filtration Systems
Water isn’t 100% pure. Especially the water that runs from your tap. In fact, water contains contaminants from natural and man-made sources, including minerals, gases, bacteria, metals and chemicals. While many of these contaminants are harmless, some impurities aren’t good for you. Others can damage equipment, pipes, stain laundry and fixtures and emit odors.
Here are 7 Good Reasons To Have Anthony's Plumbing Add a Whole House Water Filtration System To Your Home
- It’s Healthy. Filtration reduces the risk of cryptosporidium and giardia and over 2,100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.
- It’s Better Tasting. Filtration removes chlorine and bacteria that can affect taste.
- It’s Better Smelling. Filtration removes contaminants that can cause tap water to smell.
- It Saves Money! Filtration eliminates the need to buy expensive bottled water.
- It’s Better For The Environment. Reduce plastic bottles in landfills.
- It’s Great for Kids! Filtration provides the healthiest water for a child’s developing immune system.
- It’s Convenience. A whole house filtration system means you’ll have perfect water at every tap!
Call Anthony’s Plumbing for whole home water filtration. We only sell top quality filtration systems that will provide you with years of trouble-free service and great tasting water.
Hard Water Problem? A Water Softener Will Fix That!
Hard water causes several problems throughout your home. It is known to clog pipes, complicate soap and detergent dissolving in water and leave behind water spots. It creates a scale buildup inside your pipes and water-using appliances reducing their efficiency. This results in increased energy expenses.
The water softener experts at Anthony’s Plumbing offer years of experience in treating all types of water conditions and can tailor a water softening system that’s right for your home and provide your family with abundant clean and safe water.
The water in Phoenix is very hard. We recommend a water test if you notice any of these conditions in your water:
- Bitter taste in the water
- Unpleasant odors from the tap or drinking water
- Water spots or cloudiness on dishes and glassware
- Scratchy, stiff laundry
- Scale buildup on showers and sinks
- Stains in showers, toilets, and sinks
- Less water pressure
You’ll love your new water condition system!
- Conditioned water means dishes, china, silverware and glasses are SPOT FREE and SHINY CLEAN
- Conditioned water leaves you FEELING SMOOTHER after bathing
- Conditioned water makes clothes CLEANER and SOFTER
- Conditioned water ELIMINATES spots, streaks and scum on fixtures, tubs and showers
- Conditioned water PROTECTS your plumbing, appliances and fixtures from hard water build up
Free Water Testing
The simplest way to determine the hardness of water is to have Anthony’s Plumbing perform a free water test. This test will show the exact level of harness and allow our service advisors to recommend the system best matched for your home.